We had time off over the Christmas and New Year period. Officially our holidays have come to an end and it’s time to get back into “work mode”.
Here is a snap shot of Amber and Indy’s Christmas and New Year break:
- Amber and Indy received a BIG treat jar filled with Kangaroo Chews from Santa. Heaven!
- Amber turned 4 on 28th December and chilled out at her favourite destination – Sandgate.
- Enjoyed a day out at beautiful – Wynnum.
- Had a play-date with fur-friends – Jack & Tico.
- Checked out Brisbane’s rumored “Most Dog Friendly” cafe. (To be revealed in our next post!).
- Indy turned 3 on 6th January and did not let an overcast day ruin his special day at – Clontarf.
- Amber and Indy are becoming true social butterflies, dining at another “Dog Friendly” cafe. (To be revealed soon!).
What did you get up to on your holidays?
Author Bio: Nikki is pack leader at Pressplay Pets, a blog for the modern age pet parent interested in health & care, news, reviews & personal accounts of unconditional love & at times heartfelt pain of pet parenting. She is also proud mum to cute and cheeky Papillons ‘Amber’ and ‘Indy’ and one crazy Rainbow Lorikeet named ‘Ralph’! Follow my Facebook and Twitter.
Pressplay Pets a blog for the modern age pet parent interested in health & care, news, reviews & personal accounts of unconditional love & at times heartfelt pain of pet parenting!Follow Us!